SHOULD I LEASE OR FINANCE?
Consider your answers to the following questions
Do I drive beyond 24,000 kms in a year?
Do I want to customize the car with aftermarket products?
Do I anticipate heavy or rough use in my general drive pattern?
If your answers were NO for ALL 3 questions, Leasing can be advantageous for you:
1. Lesser and protected monthly payments with sales tax paid only for duration of lease
2. Assured residual value and hassle free return at end of tenure
3. Retain the option of Buying out the vehicle at end of lease!
If your answers were YES to any one of the questions above, Financing could be the better alternative for you:
1. Build equity to eventually OWN the vehicle
2. Drive the vehicle without having to worry about penalties from excessive mileage or wear & tear
3. Retain the rights to sell, customize or trade when you own the vehicle
We recommend speaking to one of our finance experts to ascertain the best case for your needs and situation
St Thomas Nissan is located in St Thomas, Ontario and also serves London, Chatham, Strathroy, Sarnia, Goderich, Tillsonburg, Port Stanley, Simcoe, Ingersoll and surrounding areas.